Theonenz Liquor Limited (Theonenz Liquor) aims to protect your privacy. It is our goal to bring you information that is tailored to your individual needs and, at the same time, protect your privacy.
This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for the Website and email communications.
1. Collection of Personal Information and Your Privacy
1.1 From time to time we may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
2. Why Personal Information is Collected by Theonenz Liquor
2.1 Theonenz Liquor collects personal information from you including:
- Personal information, provided through voluntary registration or use of the website (contact details).
- Personal information, provided by you through any other method (including without limitation correspondence and discussion);
- Information collected by Theonenz Liquor through click tracking in relation to your use of the Website, including the content you access; and
- Aggregated data, which tracks traffic to the Website; and cookies, which are pieces of information transferred to your computer hard drive for record keeping (such as your preferences on the Website).
2.2 Failure to provide necessary personal information when requested may result in certain functions of the Website not being available to you.
3. Do We Disclose Personal Information to Anyone else?
3.1 In providing you with the Website services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of organisations we may need to disclose your information to include the following:
- Information may be disclosed to Theonenz Liquor’s employees, agents or suppliers for the purpose of performing any services provided through the Website
- Loyalty New Zealand Limited (which operates Fly Buys);
- Air New Zealand Limited (which operates Airpoints);
- A person outside of Theonenz Liquor who is contracted to provide a particular service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law;
- You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
4. Use of Information
4.1 Any personal information you provide may be used by Theonenz Liquor for the following purposes;
- To send you periodic emails that you have subscribed to through your nominated email address;
- To obtain feedback on your use of the Website or service offered through the Website;
- To contact you as part of the transaction process when purchasing goods through the Website;
- Verification of your identity as a member of the Website if you have registered as an account member in accordance with the terms of sale and terms and conditions;
- To monitor, develop and improve the Website and ensure that content of the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the user;
- To keep the Website relevant and of interest to users;
- To investigate any complaints relating to the misuse of the Website;
- Responding to any queries and/or comments you have sent to Theonenz Liquor; and
- Such other use that you authorise.
4.2 You will have the option to choose to not receive certain types of email communications from Theonenz Liquor, except for those that are absolutely necessary to provide you with details of any purchases you have made. Emails will always contain a link at the bottom to be removed from the mailing list or you can unsubscribe via your account page on our Website.
4.3 When making an order, Theonenz Liquor also requests credit card or other payment account information which are maintained in encrypted form on secure servers. Theonenz Liquor does not share this information with any third party except for those companies responsible for processing credit card transactions for Theonenz Liquor.
5. Security of Personal Information
5.1 Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
6. Holding, Correction and Updating Personal Information
6.1 Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Theonenz Liquor Ltd, 430 Queen Street, Auckland, New Zealand.
6.2 Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold.
6.3 If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, you can update this on our website by clicking “My Account/Personal Details". Or you can contact us directly and we will correct it.
Copyright © 2017